From san Antonio Texas to thunder bay Ontario canada

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
Dogsondeathrow

From san Antonio Texas to thunder bay Ontario canada

Post by Dogsondeathrow » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:57 am

I am thrilled and very overwhelmed right now. I post video of four border collies set to be euthanized in san antonio Texas and a rescue in thunder bay Ontario submitted paperwork to adopt three of them. Now what?

The success of this transport is crucial. if successful, it will open up a resource for us in san Antonio with enormous potential for the dogs the over population here is unbelievable and euthanasia rays high.

Just take a look.... Www.YouTube.com/user/tv88keysnestle

I am a member of AAPAW which stands for Animal Area Partners for Animal Welfare. We are a group of about 350 rescues dedicated to helping animals in san Antonio. As you can possible imagine, with the problem here- we are all overloaded.

KSAT news has agreed to run weekly newscast using my videos to help bring the publics awareness to the DOGS ON DEATH ROW scheduled to be euthanized. These videos have already caused a viral effect as people as far as Canada are reaching out to help. I need help with this transport and - making it a success for the dogs- ANY ASSISTANCE I'D GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Tracy Voss
727 743-2494

Dogsondeathrow

Re: From san Antonio Texas to thunder bay Ontario canada

Post by Dogsondeathrow » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 am

Sorry for typos- I'm exhausted - and typing from my phone.