Florida Keys Pilot & Plane Available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Florida Keys Pilot & Plane Available

Postby skyking on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:29 am

Hello. I would like to volunteer my Cirrus SR22 for flights throughout Florida (and possibly beyond). I'm looking forward to helping out!! I fly out of the Florida Keys (KMTH) and I am available at any time.

Cheers,

Jeff
Last edited by skyking on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyking

Re: Florida Pilot & Plane Available

Postby timjohnsonjr on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Hello,

I am also a pilot based out of Miami, FL and am able to volunteer my Piper Archer for runs up to 300 miles from Miami or locations near by. I can probably accomodate small and medium sized dogs. I am usually available on the weekends. Please send me an email if you have a request, or if local pilots need a hand with their flight.

Thanks,

Tim Johnson
t.johnsonjr13@gmail.com
Tim Johnson
Miami, Fl
Piper PA28-181
Beech A36
ASEL/AMEL IR
timjohnsonjr

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services