HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY PILOTS N PAWS!

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY PILOTS N PAWS!

Post by admin » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:24 am

Good morning everyone,

Today is the anniversay of Pilots N Paws first official rescue flight! It is truly amazing to see how far we have come in such a short time. It is only through the efforts of ALL OF YOU who volunteer to save these animals that we continue to grow.....

It was early February last year when I first sent an email out to rescues, letting everyone know what my generous pilot friend Jon Wehrenberg and I had hoped to introduce. The rescue community responded in force. The Pilots soon learned about us and as they did, they chose helping the animals versus going for the $100.00 hamburger we are always hearing about! All of you helped us get to where we are today, and for that, we thank you!

Presently we have over 1400 registered users on our forum board. We have approximately 300 pilots across the country with more joining every week. The pilots volunteer without hesitation devoting their time, their resources and their planes to help innocent animals get to where they need to go for their chance at a loving home. Close to 300 animals , or more, have been flown to safety.

All of us in rescue have benefited from Pilots N Paws and the pilots always tell me that they are the ones who truly benefit by seeing these frightened animals change before them when they feel a kind hand. It touches the pilots hearts and for this reason alone, I hope that Pilots N Paws continues to thrive as a part of rescue, working hand in hand with all of you.

We look forward to continuing on this journey and doing our part in making a difference. Thanks to all of you for doing your part as well. Let's Party!!!

Debi Boies
Attachments
bo_take-off.jpg
bo_take-off.jpg (36.14 KiB) Viewed 795 times

okdobie

Re: HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY PILOTS N PAWS!

Post by okdobie » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Happy Anniversary from Doberman Rescue Group!
You all have angels on your wings!

Sincerely,
Marcia and DRG Gang
http://www.dobermanrescuegroup.org

manthala

Re: HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY PILOTS N PAWS!

Post by manthala » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:06 am

Congratulations to you and your friend Jon Wehrenberg. This is an amazing and grand organization. Know how much work it is. Bravo and many many thanks from all the four-leggeds you save.

admin wrote:Good morning everyone,

Today is the anniversay of Pilots N Paws first official rescue flight! It is truly amazing to see how far we have come in such a short time. It is only through the efforts of ALL OF YOU who volunteer to save these animals that we continue to grow.....

It was early February last year when I first sent an email out to rescues, letting everyone know what my generous pilot friend Jon Wehrenberg and I had hoped to introduce. The rescue community responded in force. The Pilots soon learned about us and as they did, they chose helping the animals versus going for the $100.00 hamburger we are always hearing about! All of you helped us get to where we are today, and for that, we thank you!

Presently we have over 1400 registered users on our forum board. We have approximately 300 pilots across the country with more joining every week. The pilots volunteer without hesitation devoting their time, their resources and their planes to help innocent animals get to where they need to go for their chance at a loving home. Close to 300 animals , or more, have been flown to safety.

All of us in rescue have benefited from Pilots N Paws and the pilots always tell me that they are the ones who truly benefit by seeing these frightened animals change before them when they feel a kind hand. It touches the pilots hearts and for this reason alone, I hope that Pilots N Paws continues to thrive as a part of rescue, working hand in hand with all of you.

We look forward to continuing on this journey and doing our part in making a difference. Thanks to all of you for doing your part as well. Let's Party!!!

Debi Boies