Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL * CANCEL*

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MuttsMom

Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL * CANCEL*

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:22 am

There's a 6 month old border collie pup (25 pounds) that needs to meet his connecting flight in Wetumpka, AL by the 11th. The actual transport to FL is on the 11th. There's a foster home in Montgomery that can meet someone on the best day for the pilot. We had a pilot scheduled, but there was an issue with his plane, and of course, safety is what's most important. I know this is short notice, but if someone can help, please e-mail me.

As always, thanks
Last edited by MuttsMom on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL

Post by CleoBen » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Nancy,

I don't know which airport is closest to Erwin, TN. I mapped out a route from Greeneville, TN (KGCY) to Rome, GA (KRMG) to Montgomery (KMGM). KGCY - KRMG is 184 nm each way, and KRMG - KMGM is 158 nm each way. It may be easier to split the run in half using two pilots.

Unfortunately, my availability is limited for the next few weekends. Hopefully some of the other Southeast Region pilots can get together and help.

CB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

MuttsMom

Re: Erwin, TN - Wetumpka, AL

Post by MuttsMom » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi CB,

I'm checking with Stephanie to see where she could meet you (she's in Montgomery). What days would work for you, so I can see if your schedule and her work schedule will work.

Thanks!