DONE !Diabetic cat needs to get from CT to FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cjleo44

DONE !Diabetic cat needs to get from CT to FL

Post by cjleo44 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Is this group will to fly a cat in a carrier?
<map:06234-34442>

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Diabetic cat needs to get from CT to FL

Post by skyking » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 pm

I fly just about any critter that will fit in my airplane in a crate. Most pilots would like to fly more than one animal if possible. You might want to look for a pilot that is picking up another transport from your area and heading south or a pilot that is dropping off in CT and heading back south.
You also need to name the cities in each state for the pick up and the delivery.

Jeff
[email protected]

glassman

Post by glassman » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 pm

We'd be happy to be part of a relay for this transport. If someone can get this cat down to around Northern Virginia / DC area, we can transport to Richmond or Roanoke in VA or even as far as Raleigh-Durham in NC.

sehall

Post by sehall » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:57 pm

I am scheduled to do a pickup in VA (airport unknown at this time ) on the 22nd. I could move the cat down if that works.

Steve

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:50 am

I know someone flying from CT/RI to Daytona or Orlando Friday Feb 20. I told her about this cat she is willing to bring him with her as her carry on. You would have to pay the monetary fee that is charged, but he'll get to FL.......Contact me ASAP if you need the help still

[email protected] OR 512-803-2069

bross

Post by bross » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:36 am

I'm planning a trip from Atlanta (KPDK) to Orlando on March 22nd, I'd be glad to take that leg if it helps out.

GetMeTherePlease

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:39 am

Has anyone heard from the poster of this email??? I emailed privately AND posted to this board........very frustrating to offer help and than not hear anything ;0( It would be nice to even be told the help is no longer needed

admin
Site Admin
Pilot?: No

Post by admin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 am

GetMeTherePlease wrote:Has anyone heard from the poster of this email??? I emailed privately AND posted to this board........very frustrating to offer help and than not hear anything ;0( It would be nice to even be told the help is no longer needed
I have emailed the poster privately as well. Hopefully, they will respond. This is a perfect example of why everyone needs to check the board and keep others updated. Just a little pet peeve of mine :o Will let you all know if I hear back. If not, I am going to delete this post and assume the kitty has been helped.

Debi

admin
Site Admin
Pilot?: No

Re: DONE by ground!Diabetic cat needs to get from CT to FL

Post by admin » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:38 am

I heard back from Claudia. This cat has been transported and is no longer in need of assistance.

Thanks everyone,
Debi

GetMeTherePlease

Re: DONE !Diabetic cat needs to get from CT to FL

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Wonderful news!!! thanks Debi