Truman: Jackson or Memphis, TN to Lead Hill, Arkansas

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Truman: Jackson or Memphis, TN to Lead Hill, Arkansas

Postby robertam on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: newfie/lab mix, approx, 125 lbs, 1 year
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: unk
Vaccinations: yes
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes.
Special needs: no
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties:Sending: Calhoun County Animal Shelter, KY: Receiving: Brenda Bowers, Rescuer, Lead Hill, Arkansas
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):Roberta, robertam@iglou.com or cell: 859-338-3470
Additional Info/situation:
A pilot can get Truman from Owensboro, KY to KMKL[McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport in Jackson, TN] on Wed., August 17th.
There is someone who can drive him from Jackson, TN to Memphis, TN.
If at all possible, I would love to get Truman flown from the Jackson or Memphis, TN area to the Lead Hill, Arkansas[Mountain Home, AR and Harrison, AR are some nearby options] on Wed., Aug. 17th, but if that isn't possible, please let me know your earliest availablility and I can board him until you can fly him. He is a very friendly dog.

Thanks!

Roberta
Last edited by robertam on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roberta Harding
PNP Transport Advisor
Kentucky Animal Relief Fund, Inc.
Lexington, KY
e-mail: robertam@iglou.com
cell: 859-338-3470
robertam
PNP Transport Advisor

Re: Truman: Jackson or Memphis, TN to Lead Hill, Arkansas

Postby jdcpilot on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi,
I can fly the dog to Mountain Home, AR, Wed afternoon. I will plan on flying to Jackson,TN (MKL) for the pickup. Just give me all contacts for this rescue, including Cell numbers. Also, I think you said the other pilots eta was around 3PM. He should, also, reply to your PNP Post.
Jim Carney
PNP
jdcpilot

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete