Pointer PA to Plymouth, ME

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
pointerhaven

Pointer PA to Plymouth, ME

Post by pointerhaven » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:17 am

COMPLETED: THANKS MARC FOR WORKING ON THIS UNTIL IT WAS COMPLETED. MAGGIE IS HAPPY IN HER NEW HOME IN MAINE. ALSO SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING TO OTHER PILOTS AS MY PASSWORD WOULD NOT WORK FOR ME TO VIEW POST.

I need to get Maggie from Harrisburg, PA to Plymouth, Maine. I have used Pilotsnpaws before and have been very happy with your services. Thankyou. Wanda Durant, [email protected] 804-339-0626

Info on dog needing transport:
Name: Maggie
Sex: Female
Spayed/Neutered? Yes
Size/weight:. 60 lbs
UTD on shots? Yes
HW status: Negative
Does he/she get along with other animals? Yes
Any behavior problems? None known
Reason for transport: PRO approved Foster home to Forever home!
Items provided for travel: Leash, Collar and paperwork (including vet health certificate)!

Name of shelter/rescue/foster coming from: PRO Foster Home!
City and State: Lynchburg, VA
Contact person at rescue: Jennifer Hooper

Where going to: PRO Approved FOREVER home!
City and State: Plymouth, ME
Contact person at forever home: Paul Vestal

Name of rescue group:
Pointer Rescue Org.
160 Finely Road
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
http://www.pointerrescue.org
<map:17101-04969>
Last edited by pointerhaven on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJK3737T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KFDK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Pointer PA to Plymouth, ME

Post by DJK3737T » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:48 pm

I've contacted another pilot about possibly coordinating this in two legs, but I couldn't do it before January 31 (unless another transport is cancelled). Can she wait that long?

-- DJK

JERRY S.

Post by JERRY S. » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Wanda,

My name is Jerry, I fly out of nothern NJ. I will not be avaiable this weekend, unless another rescue flight gets canceled.
If u look @ the map on the home page of pilot n paws website u will see a pilot map. I suggest u start there. There are 2 pilots in that area, Alan & mdmartin. I suggest u email them through the pilot n paws website.

If u get no response or need help please dont hesitate to contact me @ [email protected]

WECOME ABOARD!

Jerry

pharris

Post by pharris » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Hello,
Has this transport been arranged yet? If not, I can offer to help in mid February. I am tied up over the next two weekends and my airplane is going in for annual on Monday, so I would be looking at February 14, 15 or 16. I am based in Western Mass, so if someone could get the dog somewhere east of the Hudson River, I can offer the rest of the way to the Augusta / Waterville area.
I know this may be too far in the future for you, but wanted to make an offer just the same.
Pete

orca49

Post by orca49 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Has Maggie gone to Maine yet?

I may be going from Quakertown to Pittsfield on wednesday this week, weather permitting.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Pilots, I have written privately to the person who made this request. I am hoping that she will reply so that all of us can be updated about this pups status.

We are not privvy to what is happening in a poster's life and it may be that this person is not in a position to reply to us. Having said that, this is as good a time as any to please ask those of you who request a pilots help to keep them informed. It is the very least we can do.

Thank you,
Debi