september 17th event

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
susan shannon

september 17th event

Post by susan shannon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:46 am

I cannot figure out how to reserve space on one of the airplanes going on September 17th (the event) from Florence SC to NJ. Can you help me figure this out. Sue of Animal Relief Foundation (ARF NJ)

susan shannon

Re: september 17th event

Post by susan shannon » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 am

BTW... email [email protected] I am looking for information about the flight on Sept 17th, I cannot figure out how to reserve a spot or 2 to NJ. Previous post but with no email address.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: september 17th event

Post by admin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:03 pm

susan shannon wrote:BTW... email [email protected] I am looking for information about the flight on Sept 17th, I cannot figure out how to reserve a spot or 2 to NJ. Previous post but with no email address.

Here is what you need to do, sorry for the delay in replying. Please send an email directly to [email protected] and give us all the information on sending and receiving parties, animals, number, weights, vet care, etc . All animals will be loaded on planes at the Florence Regional airport in Florence, S.C. and all animals headed to NJ will be picked up in Caldwell, NJ, Essex County airport. Please contact us directly for details. I am sure we will have room, we just need to gather the information needed first. Please include contact names and phone numbers as well.

Thank you