Font on page to large

Need tech support using the forum? Check for answers here or post a question.
marlana_anderson

Font on page to large

Post by marlana_anderson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Was using the page the other night and the font suddenly increased to a huge size, and no matter how much I attempt to reset it via the option in the upper right hand side it will not go back to normal. All other website are fine.
Last edited by marlana_anderson on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pit$bull

Re: Font on page to large

Post by Pit$bull » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:24 pm

marlana_anderson wrote:Was using the page the other night and the font suddenly increased to a huge size, and no matter how much I attempt to reset it via the option in the upper right hand side it will not go back to normal. All other website are fine.
If it's caused by the board try deleting the board cookies (lower right all screens), log out then log back in.
Which browser are you using?

marlana_anderson

Post by marlana_anderson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Google Chrome. Deleted the board cookies, then logged in fresh. Issue is still there.
deleted all cookies again on both browser and forum option. logged out and shut down browser. still there. however
I open up Google Canary the font is fine on the forum in this browser. Font is also fine in Mozilla Firefox.

Done a hard purge of all browsing history, cookies and etc from google chrome, issue is still there with the font.

Pit$bull

Post by Pit$bull » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Can't help you with Chrome. There is nothing on the board that could be causing your issue or we would be having hundreds of complaints.
I have nothing else to suggest other than checking your browser settings or check on the Google forum and see if anyone else is experiencing this.

marlana_anderson

Post by marlana_anderson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:47 pm

That is what I was think, it just started out of the blue while posting a trip last night. And considering it is fine on Google Canary, and the font is fine on other parts of the forum but not viewing your post and the actual trip page that is quite weird.

Pit$bull

Post by Pit$bull » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Can you provide me a link to the post, I don't see any post made by you on the 30th.

marlana_anderson

Post by marlana_anderson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 pm

it was the one on the 31st the time is off on my post

Pit$bull

Post by Pit$bull » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:59 pm

The only thing I can find wrong with the post time is your profile is marked 'no' for daylight savings time which will show you one hour off until the upcoming change.
Is this the only post showing the large font? I could find no issue with the font in that post.

marlana_anderson

Post by marlana_anderson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:09 pm

every post. Image

marlana_anderson

Post by marlana_anderson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:10 pm