West TN pilot available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

West TN pilot available

Postby imdur on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:12 pm

I own my own plane and am available to transport within a 200-300 mile radius of my home in Jackson, TN (between Memphis & Nashville). I am limited to VFR only at this time. Availability may be limited by my job, but will try to satisfy all needs.

My email address is BrentEarwood@gmail.com
imdur

Re: West TN pilot available

Postby Michele on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi Brent.

There's requests from Tennessee all the time. Most of us are weekend warriors with full-time jobs, so must of the flights are on the weekends.

Thanks a million for joining

Michele
Michele

Re: West TN pilot available

Postby lexipiratesmomma on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi,
We are trying to get two cockers moved from Gastonia NC to Knoxville TN. They were saved just hours before being put in a gas chamber. The local boarding is $26 per day for them, so they really need help to get to rescue ASAP. Any chance you might be able to give them a lift? Thanks!
lexipiratesmomma

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services