How to UNCANCEL a flight request

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
ria221
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

How to UNCANCEL a flight request

Post by ria221 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 am

I had canceled a flight request the other day.........only to find out that the shelter has some other puppies that need rescue also. I switched it from the CANCEL icon to the NONE icon at the top of the post. It is still in the CANCEL, archive section. How do I get my post back to the Animals Needing Transport section???

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes

Re: How to UNCANCEL a flight request

Post by admin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:51 am

ria221 wrote:I had canceled a flight request the other day.........only to find out that the shelter has some other puppies that need rescue also. I switched it from the CANCEL icon to the NONE icon at the top of the post. It is still in the CANCEL, archive section. How do I get my post back to the Animals Needing Transport section???
We will have to move it for you. Once it goes to cancel or done private individuals cannot move it back.

That being said, it is highly suggested that you post a total new request so your new transport will be at the top of the list. Moving your old one back will have incorrect information regarding the dogs, number of them, etc. and also will be on the second page or further back. It goes back according to date you made the initial request.

Also, a new auto notification will not go out to pilots either by just moving an old request back to the transport board. Take a few minutes and post a new request. You can copy and paste some of your message from the Cancel file, that should make it easier.

Admin

ria221
Foster?: No

Re: How to UNCANCEL a flight request

Post by ria221 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 am

ok, I will redo the post then. Thanks.