As of right now, all three days look good, but the forecast is not very dependable this far out. Tuesday looks like it will be clear, and Wednesday could be a backup. Arriving at k34 early in the day would help me, but I know that may not be possible. Friday is always a possibility if neither of these days works.
Registered users: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], firstname.lastname@example.org, PAWSofCentralVA, SavingSlim, Yahoo [Bot]