done!!!thanks to all!!!!!!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
nickle

done!!!thanks to all!!!!!!!

Post by nickle » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Looking for flight for med sized dog from W. ky (murray) to Salt Lake City Utah. Can bring him to Nashville Tn, Clarksville Tn, Paducah Ky area to begin flight. Steve in Clarksville if you read this and have any ideas, please contact me. You took Dublin for me a while back. Any help would be most appreciated. Haven't tried for this long a flight before. He is currently in shelter. I can be reached at 270-492-6213 or 270-978-1262. email [email protected]. Thanks so much, Shari [map:42071-84101]
Attachments
IMG_0103.JPG
chandler
IMG_0103.JPG (82 KiB) Viewed 499 times
Last edited by nickle on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flyhy
Zip Code: 80403
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: w.ky to salt lake city utah

Post by flyhy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 pm

I could do Colorado to Salt Lake. I'm based in Denver, so if you could get him here, I could complete the journey.

Dave W

nickle

Post by nickle » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 am

god bless you dave. Hold that thought while i see if we can get him to you!!!! thank you so much for all you are doing. i volunteer to try and get them homes and this has been such a boon to getting them places. It's opened up a whole new venue. I can't thank you and all the pilots enough and neither can the dogs!! i will be talking to you soon. shari

84Tango

Post by 84Tango » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 am

I am based in Mt. Vernon, IL and could fly the first leg from Paducah, KY area to Kansas City, MO area (probably Lee's Summit, MO). Please let me know if I can help.

Karen

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by sowens333 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 am

I live in Kansas City, if someone could get him here, I could get him to Wichita or Salina.

Sarah

nickle

Post by nickle » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 pm

karen and sarah, thanks to you we are closing the gap! now to get from wichita/salinas to denver. i cannot say enough to you for what you are doing. once we get the "legs" in order we can start trying to coordinate what will work for you guys. chandler is a great guy, i was at the shelter and spent some more time with him today while i was taking pics of other dogs. he is a keeper for sure and thanks to you he will be. i will be in touch and thanks for helping us to save lives!!!!!

nickle

Post by nickle » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:39 am

Anybody out there able to get Chandler from Wichita/Salina to Denver? Thanks!!