NE Utah & Western Colorado

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

NE Utah & Western Colorado

Postby Airplnflier on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:26 pm

My name is Dwayne. I am able to fly from Denver area west to Nevada line. And from Southern Wyoming to Arizona. I have a small plane and can carry small animals. Weight is not as much of a problem as space. Baggage area and back seat are very small. Could carry one passenger with animal. Schedule is more open in cooler months, weather permitting. Glad to help when and where possible. I sometimes fly to Arizona as I have friends and family there. I also fly to many places, on occasion, outside of these areas. In other words, pretty much anywhere in the west. These trips are not regular, but if I am going in that direction, I can help. I will carry any small animal that needs our help including cats, birds, reptiles, amphibs, rodents, and of course dogs. Please contact me via email. dwayne@sbtnet.com
Last edited by Airplnflier on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Airplnflier

Re: NE Utah & Western Colorado

Postby Michele on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:48 pm

Hi Dwayne

Thanks for joining up. It's very rewarding.

Michele
Michele

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services