re: how to arrange long transport

Just ask! Volunteer mentors are here to share their knowledge and experience.
rachleraines

re: how to arrange long transport

Post by rachleraines » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 am

Hi. This is my first time on this site. I appreciate everything pilots n paws does for so many animals in need! I have been reading various posts and want to make sure I post correctly. I am trying to arrange transport for an emaciated lovebug little pittie named Noel (formerly known as xylophone because all the ripples of her spine is visible). She was going to be put to sleep and I begged a dear friend and pit bull rescue in Escanaba Michigan to take her. The problem is that the dog is in Greenville, SC. It is my understanding that the trip is too long for one pilot, and understandably so. Any advice as to how I can utilize Pilots n paws would be greatly appreciated! Should I be trying to arrange ground transport part of the way? I'm not very good at this...any help would be great! :)
Thanks
Rachel

suzy
Zip Code: 29860
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: re: how to arrange long transport

Post by suzy » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Hi Rachel,
Sorry about the delay in answering. I'm attaching guidelines on posting including posting a multi-leg trip. SC to Michigan is not as long as trip as some, but this time of year is busy for everyone. Perseverence and e-mailing pilots is the key. Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Suzy
[email protected]
Attachments
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PNP POSTINGS.doc
(30.5 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Keith

Post by Keith » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am

Hi,my name is Keith and Kelly Holvick,.

I just rescued a puppy two to three months old, he was to be put to sleep on Saturday February 4,2012.
His name is Snappy and he is in Longville Texas and we live in Kenosha Wisconsin.
We need your help as soon as possible. If we need to work out to were we meet you half way then fine, we just need you as soon as you can.
Are phone number is 1-262-948-3774.

suzy
Zip Code: 29860
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by suzy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:05 am

Hi Kelly and Keith,
You need to post your trip on the ride board: animals needing transport. If you will follow the directions on the attachment, it will give you full instructions on how to find pilots. Click on the attachment below, "Instructions for PNP Posting".
Let us know if you have further questions.
Best,
Suzy
Attachments
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PNP POSTINGS.doc
(32.5 KiB) Downloaded 112 times