Pilots volunteering services

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
Dalinda

Pilots volunteering services

Post by Dalinda » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:47 pm

I tried to contact a pilot by email on the Pilots Volunteering Services, after placing the need of rescue, I tried to send it to and it wouldn't let me. Any suggestions? Thank you.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Pilots volunteering services

Post by admin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 am

Dalinda wrote:I tried to contact a pilot by email on the Pilots Volunteering Services, after placing the need of rescue, I tried to send it to and it wouldn't let me. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Dalinda,
You may have been attempting to send an email from the board using the pilots direct email listed in his post. We had to change this due to spammers so now, in order to send an email to a pilot, or anyone else, you have to click on their username which will take you to their profile page. You can then choose the email or private message option.

There may be times when a user is no longer active but they still show up on the board. If that is the case, the email will not go through.

Please close out your browser, open and sign in again, and see if this works for you.

Debi

Dalinda

Re: Pilots volunteering services

Post by Dalinda » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you.