Use of pnp images and slogans

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
CleoBen
Zip Code: 45338
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KVES
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Use of pnp images and slogans

Post by CleoBen » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi Debi,

Can a PNP volunteer (active or simply a member) use the PNP logo as a credential (business cards, flyers, etc)

TB
Based at KCID in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My range is about a 250 mile radius around KCID - Roughly defined by a circle including Green Bay, WI; Twin Cities, MN; Sioux Falls, SD; Lincoln, NE; Topeka, KS; St Louis, MO; Indianapolis, IN; and Benton Harbor, MI.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:18 pm

CleoBen wrote:Hi Debi,
Can a PNP volunteer (active or simply a member) use the PNP logo as a credential (business cards, flyers, etc)
TB
Hey Tom,

Both the wording and the graphic are trademarked so there is a need to ask us ahead of time for permission for use. If you email me at [email protected] I can send you the registered logo that is marked. Perfectly fine for our pilots to use this to promote what you do, BUT, we must approve the usage and give you authoriztion.

Thanks
Debi

BCGG

Post by BCGG » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm

I have used both Cafe Press and Zazzle and been fairly pleased with the quality, variety of items and ease of setting up a formal shop through them. You can have items made as small in price as bumper stickers, key chains and buttons in different shapes and sizes all the way up to large banners and jackets. I even had Cafe Press make up some special bandannas once. It wasn't on the menu of items but they were more than willing to create one.

Has there been any further planning done around creating or selling items with the pnp image or slogans?