DONE transport needed from Ohio to IL for 2 boxers!!!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
4theloveofboxers

DONE transport needed from Ohio to IL for 2 boxers!!!!

Post by 4theloveofboxers » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:00 pm

I am the Adoption Coodinator for MN Boxer Rescue. We have pulled 2 very emaciated boxers from a sheter in NC, and have transport from NC to Knoxville TN, and then Knoxville TN to Dayton Ohio (thank you PNP Lee) on Saturday.

I am in desperate need of additional air transport for them from Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus or Wright Bros. Airport in Moraine to Western Illinois, where another PNP piolet (thank you PNP Tom) can get them to the Twin Cities.

I am BEGGING for help, as I do not think that our Fawn girl can withstand the grueling ground transport it would take to get her to MN from Ohio.
As you can see by the photos, she is very emaciated and we need to get her to MN quickly.

Please email me at [email protected] if you can help me!!! I thank you in advance!!!!!!!
Last edited by 4theloveofboxers on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

4theloveofboxers

Re: URGENT transport needed from Ohio to IL for 2 boxers!!!!

Post by 4theloveofboxers » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 am

I am begging again please can somebody help these 2 babies? My need is from Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati or Wright Brothers Airport to either Western Illinois where PNP Tom can get them to Minnesota, or straight to Minnesota..

My contact number is 937-432-9531 home and 937-620-0824 cell
email is [email protected]