I can change my leg to accommodate John. I can extend my leg to PKB and wait for John to return from Knoxville. For John that would mean abt 2 hrs flight time each way. But Im assuming his timing is the issue here. I dont want to return late back to CLE. So if John can return to PKB no later than 1530...
If not possible for John, can anyone else fly the KDKX-PKB leg?
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are
not those of Pilots N Paws. Rescue flights are the responsibility of
the sending and receiving parties and pilots. Pilots N Paws is only an
electronic meeting place for those seeking to make arrangements for
rescue flights. Pilots N Paws does not arrange for rescue flights,
coordinate transports and/or rescue animals. Pilots volunteer their
time and aircraft to the sending and receiving parties, not to Pilots
N Paws. Pilots N Paws is not responsible or liable for the conduct of
any pilots or flights. Compliance with applicable law and the conduct
of flights are the responsibility and liability of the sending and
receiving parties and pilots.