Corgi- Carbondale, IL to Woodstock, VA mid April

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Corgi- Carbondale, IL to Woodstock, VA mid April

Post by sowens333 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello, I am looking for a pilot who would help me get a corgi from the Carbondale, IL area to Woodstock, VA. I believe FRR is a close airport to Woodstock. This dogs owners are disabled and moving from Kansas City, to VA and cannot take the dog with them since they have to travel via bus. We can get the dog to Carbondale tomorrow, and have a pilot in Carbondale who is willing to fly another 150 miles towards Woodstock. So we just need to get the last 350 miles taken care of! The owners are arriving in VA on April 11th, so we'd prefer to do the transport after that. Thanks.

[map:62901-22664]4719[/map]
Attachments
Angle_George's_baby.jpg
Angle_George's_baby.jpg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 245 times

sweetgirl607

Re: Corgi- Carbondale, IL to Woodstock, VA mid April

Post by sweetgirl607 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 am

This was completed yesterday. Thank you Mike for flying her home!! Thank you Sarah for getting her to IL.

Becky :D

84Tango

Post by 84Tango » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Becky

This is the same dog I flew from Olathe, Kansas to Mt. Vernon, IL to be fostered in Evansville, IN. How did she wind up in Carbondale, IL?

Karen

sweetgirl607

Post by sweetgirl607 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Karen

She didn't. This was posted before you flew her and before I found the foster in Evansville, IN. She was picked up yesterday in Evansville and flown to VA. I want to thank you so much for your part in her getting home to her family.

Becky