Pilot/PA-28 owner based in KTCL looking for copilot.

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Pilot/PA-28 owner based in KTCL looking for copilot.

Postby mwmaready14 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:46 pm

I am pilot with around 130 hrs TT and will have my instrument rating here in around a month looking to split expenses and build hours with a copilot in the Tuscaloosa/Birmingham area. I have complete two PnP transports and absolutely love it. Please email or call me if you are interested in splitting gas as I am in college and money is tight. No other expenses will be asked for the use of my plane just gas. It is a 1981 Piper Archer II with two VORs, DME, Garmin Aera 560, all inspections are up to date, IFR certified and in great condition. Feel free to contact me at any time.

Michael Maready
678-654-5394
mwmaready@crimson.ua.edu
mwmaready14

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services