Update your information

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
ria221
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Update your information

Post by ria221 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Is there any way that an "all members" email could be sent out to request updating everyone's info and availabilities and if they've moved to other locations? I often think about the possibility of someone having died and their info still be on PnP for emailing them I've had several occasions where I emailed someone and they've moved or don't even remember putting their name down as a volunteer or pilot and also the ones that NEVER respond. Just a suggestion.......

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes

Re: Update your information

Post by admin » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

we have done our best to delete any accounts that have bounced when messages have been sent, etc. It would be wonderful if everyone would keep their information updated, all we can do is ask!

If you, anyone who is a registered user, send out and email and it gets returned to you, please forward that on to [email protected] and we will delete that user. It is the only option we have at this time.

Thanks!
Debi

ria221
Foster?: No

Re: Update your information

Post by ria221 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 pm

I know one person iabout a year or more ago I asked her to be a standby foster in case of emergency because she was listed as a safe haven. At that time she said she moved to West Virginia from Maryland. Last week I was looking for someone in the same area and she's still listed as a safe haven in Maryland (I think it was Maryland). It just wastes time and it takes soooooo long to get the list of help from one place to another by map or to go thru the members list that I thought it might eliminate a few minutes of wasted time. I know it's up to the person(s) to update their info but a reminder once a year would be a nice thing if it's possible to do that.