Jon Wells wrote:Hi guys, I have use of a Seneca (Cargo Configured) or my C182, but I would like to attend and arrive on Friday night. I tried to register using the mass emailer, but it didn't work. Can I still get in?
135 Animals Rescued
Hey Jon, of course you can, we would love to have you there. Here is the list of info we need from you. Please send it privately to email@example.com
Thanks for volunteering to participate!
5. Airport base
6. Will you be in arriving in Charlotte/Monroe NC (KEQY) on Friday or early Saturday morning? Yes or No?
7. Are you volunteering to fly from KEQY for a full transport route or to connect with a second pilot?
8. Nm willing to fly
9. Type aircraft, number and size/weight of animals you can transport? Crated only or will you tether a larger dog?
10. Do you need crates for transport? If so, dimensions you can fit in your aircraft and UPS shipping address (if different from above)
11. T-Shirt size for you and your copilot as well if you have one.All shirts are unisex sizes
12. Tail Number 6371J
14. If you are flying in on Friday, the day before the transport, how many hotel rooms will you need?
15. Have you worked with an all breed rescue in your area? If so, please share the contact information so we can ask them if they would like to participate. We are particularly in need of approved receiving rescues for pilots heading West or Southwest from Charlotte/Monroe.
Hotel rooms will be generously provided by our wonderful partner Subaru. The Hampton Inn is the chosen hotel. Transport to and from the hotel to KEQY Friday evening and Saturday morning will be provided by the City of Monroe. The city is also providing a dinner Friday evening, breakfast early Saturday morning, a fuel discount and waiving any landing fees. Our other outstanding partner, Petmate, will be providing crates and harnesses for your passengers. We are very fortunate to have all of this support and our sincere thanks to each of you for your dedication to saving these animals.