Urgent Ground Transport Request !!!! CANCELED

A place for rescues to chat about rescue work, animals, transports etc.
northernlites

Urgent Ground Transport Request !!!! CANCELED

Post by northernlites » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Scheduled date of Transport July 8,2012 Transport to start in Hopkinsville Ky around 8am.
Know this is being requested late< <<< time is of the essence...

I am in need of a ground transport who can meet for a hand off, at the KAGC airport in Pittsburgh Pa of two dogs coming from Hopkinsville Ky, kill shelter to fosters in Pa.
A 5 yr old boarder collie, wt 46 lbs, a 6mo heeler puppy wt 24lbs, both non aggressive, health cert and rabi information will be with them.

The legs are complete to the KAGC airport, unable to connect this leg yet with pilot so looking for someone who can met pilot at KAGC and transport to Altoona Pa. or there about.
One dog will be going to Harrisburg Pa and the puppy will be going to Williamsport Pa. If there are volunteers along either route who would be willing to help out that would be great, Otherwise I will meet the ground transport who picked up at the KAGC airport in Altoona Pa.

I have tried locating e-mail addy's for volunteers in the area , found none listed...
Request link:
Hopkinsville Ky 42240 To Wmspt. Pa 17701 Shelter to Fosters
From HOPKINSVILLE, KY(42240) To WILLIAMSPORT, PA(17701)
by northernlites » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 pm .
Thank you for your time.
Jane
Last edited by northernlites on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

northernlites

Re: Urgent Ground Transport Request !!!!

Post by northernlites » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 am

This request has been filled
Thanks to all