Northeast Florida Pilot offering services

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Northeast Florida Pilot offering services

Postby crhughes.1987 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Hello all, I am new here and I love what this website/organization is all about. I am a commercial pilot (ASEL/AMEL/IFR) based out of KCRG (Craig Executive) and I have had a lifelong love of animals and helping them whenever possible.

I do not own my own aircraft but I will offer my services to anyone willing to provide an airplane and in need of an experienced, professional pilot. I have around 200 hours of multi-engine time and turbine time. I have flown everything from Cessna 172's to King Air 200's. I also have a lot of experience mountain flying. Unfortunately as I stated before, I do not own my own aircraft, but I am more than willing to offer up my time to those in need of a pilot to transport these wonderful animals.
Keep the blue side up!
crhughes.1987

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services