SUCCESS STORY!

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
smitchell4

SUCCESS STORY!

Post by smitchell4 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:31 pm

I posted that I was heartbroken and unable to get my baby, Mandy from California to Columbus Ohio. I must admit I really lost hope when I hadn't heard back from an alternate transport service that utilizes truckers to transport. My children and I escaped a DV situation and our dog was unable to come with us due to airline weight restrictions. I was heartbroken. Imagine my surprise when I found out how many pilots it would take to get her to me. HOWEVER, there were 5 angels who came together and my baby was brought home this afternoon. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing when I looked at her. It has been 3 months since I last held her, and in that moment my heart leaped like never before. I want to give a big shot out to everyone who made it possible Mandy is home and my children have their "sister" back. THANK YOU! Your work and efforts are not in vain. If I can EVER be of assistance and give back in ANY way that I possibly can, I am willing. Thank you!!!!!! The amount of work it took to coordinate 5 different flights and in such a short amount of time is nothing short of a miracle. We are truly ever grateful.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: SUCCESS STORY!

Post by admin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Just absolutely thrilled for you and your family, what a joy to hold your dog again! Glad our organization was able to make this happen for you.....

Not sure if this is possible, but if it is, we would like to share your story. Totally understand if it needs to remain private or without names included. Just let us know by sending and email to [email protected].

Sharing happy tears with you!

Debi

smitchell4

Post by smitchell4 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm

I am happy to share the story and please feel free to share as well. I will forward it to all involved.

traunero
Zip Code: 44883
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 16G
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by traunero » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:12 pm

As the final pilot in this mission, I was very skeptical in the beginning that this would be pulled off. Just too many stars to align. But, alas, it all worked out, even with some iffy weather today. I am just sorry I was not able to enjoy more time with you. We were beating some weather back home, so we had to leave immediately. Glad it all worked out.
Rich Traunero
419-937-3899