DONE 8 wk old pup Fayetteville NC to Richmond, Va

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Colleen
Zip Code: 11930
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Colleen » Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 am

8 Week old Puppy needs to go from foster home in Fayetteville, NC to Richmond Va. Can anyone help? I know everyone is overloaded due to the bad weather the past couple of weekends. Any help is appreciated. Colleen
[email protected]

[map:28301-23218]6033[/map]
Last edited by Colleen on Mon May 18, 2009 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Colleen

Re: 8 wk old pup Fayetteville NC to Richmond, Va

Post by Colleen » Thu May 14, 2009 11:23 am

the pilot who had offered to do this has run into mechanical problems and cannot help now. Is there anyone who is available that can help on Saturday. Begging. Thanks. Colleen

Colleen

Re: PENDING 8 wk old pup Fayetteville NC to Richmond, Va

Post by Colleen » Thu May 14, 2009 8:28 pm

The problem has been solved and hopefully the weather will cooperate and Sargent will be transported on Saturday to his new mom Laura in Richmond. Keeping my fingers crossed. BUT I STILL NEED A FLIGHT FROM RICHMOND TO DOVER, DELAWARE FOR CASEY, THE BOXER MIX ON SUNDAY. IS ANYONE AVAILABLE AND ABLE TO HELP???? Please email me at [email protected]

tburling

Post by tburling » Fri May 15, 2009 3:57 pm

What time do you think the pup can be in Richmond?

Tim

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sat May 16, 2009 6:03 am

She will be in Richmond at 11:00 am on Saturday. I have arranged an overnighter for her. The last 2 legs were going to go on Sunday (weather permitting) but I will see if I can arrange for her to stay in Dover overnight hoping for the best for Sunday? any chance you can do Sunday? Colleen [email protected]

Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sun May 17, 2009 7:38 am

THANK YOU MARTY FOR TRANSPORTING BOTH SARGENT (8 WEEK OLD PUPPY) AND CASEY (BOXER MIX) FROM GOLDSBORO, NC TO RICHMOND VA. YESTERDAY 5/16. IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN WAITING FOR THE WEATHER TO CLEAR LONG ENOUGH TO FLY, WE WOULD HAVE HAD TO CANCEL AGAIN. YOU TRULY ARE A SAINT. CASEY WILL BE HEADING NORTH TO RHODE ISLAND NOW AS SOON AS THE WEATHER COOPERATES.

WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF THE 3RD LEG IF ANYONE CAN FLY FROM WEST MILFORD, NJ (4N1) TO WARWICK RI (RI01). THANK YOU AGAIN TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HELP THESE HELPLESS, HOMELESS ANIMALS BECOME HAPPY IN THEIR NEW HOMES. COLLEEN