first transport, have layover question

The purpose of this forum is NOT to post or coordinate transports but to mentor those who would like to learn how to utilize the "Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport" features. Volunteer mentors will do their best to answer your questions and share their knowledge and experience.

first transport, have layover question

Postby pnhsavvy on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:24 am

Hi, i am coordinating a flight trip for the first time. cats are being flown from cincinnati, oh to menomonee falls, WI. the kitties will likely have a layover in Gary , IN, perhaps a few minutes, perhaps a few days. Any advice on arranging for a temporary residence for the kitties while in route? Sorry to be such a newbie, this is such a fantastic group of generous folks! -Katie
pnhsavvy

Re: first transport, have layover question

Postby deeogee1 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:26 am

Hi Katie,
I see your transport is done (yahoo!), so I'm too late to help with your question. :oops: Sorry. But should you have the same need for a future transport, once you post the transport, you can click on the More Mapping Options near the top of your request. Then choose the option Display Map of Volunteers to see if there are any listed in the vicinity you need help.
Another option is to google rescues or shelters in the area & see if they can help you.

Sorry I'm too late replying, but very happy you succeeded in getting them transported.

Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Return to Rescues, Do You Have a Question about How to Request a Transport? Ask it Here!