DONE...6 puppies..Oct. 5 or Oct. 6..TN to CT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lorene

DONE...6 puppies..Oct. 5 or Oct. 6..TN to CT

Post by lorene » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Number of animals being transported: 6
Breeds, weight, age: 2 Chihuahua/Feist mix puppies, 4 Lab mix puppies; 10-18 lbs. each; 9-12 weeks old on Oct. 5
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: N/A
Vaccinations: age appropriate UTD
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: Receiving rescue will alter these puppies prior to adoption
Special needs: none
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Wags and Whiskers Rescue
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Danbury Animal Welfare Society
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Lorene, [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Both sending and receiving rescue are 501c3.
Additional Info/situation: This mission will likely need 3 pilots. Start could be in Crossville or Knoxville and ending in the Danbury, CT area. Transfer points could be Blountville, TN (TRI), Abingdon, VA, Blacksburg, VA, Frederick, MD, Martinsburg, WV, Carlise, PA, or any other points that work for the pilots. The puppies are ready to travel on Friday, Oct. 5. Saturday, Oct. 6 will work for a transport as well. Please help them if you can help them. Let me know what date is best for you. Would like to try for Friday, Oct. 5 as the primary with Saturday, Oct. 6 as the weather back-up date.
Last edited by lorene on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EDWARDABRAMS
Zip Code: 06783
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOXC
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: 6 puppies..Oct. 5 or Oct. 6..TN to CT

Post by EDWARDABRAMS » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 pm

If you don't get them up by the 14th, I am doing a PNP flight from KIXA, Halifax North Hampton Regional in NC back to CT and have plenty of room. My flight is Sunday, Oct. 14th.
Ed Abrams
[email protected]
Ed Abrams
N206EA. Cessna T206
Home Base OXC-Oxford, CT
Day/Night/IFR
Home 860-350-5145
Office 203-287-1306
Cell 203-671-9389
[email protected]

lorene

Post by lorene » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Thank you for letting me know about your flight on the 14th, Ed. Good to know that might be a possibility if this doesn't fill for Oct. 5 or if we have bad weather that day. So far two legs have filled. One out of and one into Frederick, MD. Still need help for the 1st leg out of Crossville or Knoxville.

For those watching the post, this transport could start our to Tri-Cities Airport (TRI) in Blountville, TN instead if that helps.

lorene

Post by lorene » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm

This mission was completed on Monday, Oct. 8. Thanks to PNP Pilots Jim and Mark for helping these 6 puppies get to their rescue! Also, thanks to Pilot Dean who offered to fly a leg on Saturday. We had to cancel that day due to weather.