I was just checking forcasted weather, and it is not good for the northern end of this transport for Saturday (wind, rain, and snow), but looks pretty good for Sunday. The southern end is forecasted pretty good for both days. Can we all do this on Sunday with the same schedule? If Saturday weather forecast improves, we could still do it then.
Lincoln Airport (S69)
Lincoln, MT 59639