DONE!!TRANS NEEDED Husky/Collie X Columbia,TN-W.Milford NJ

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
echo0195

Re: TRANS NEEDED Husky/Collie X Rescued Columbia,TN-W.Milford NJ

Post by echo0195 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Hi Jon, Michele, Debbie & Steve

Thanks so much for your wanting to help the animals!! :D I also wish that there could be more dogs on this transport as there are millions that die every year! :cry: However, we are a small rescue and only take dogs that we ourselves can foster or have an approved foster home waiting. I have tried to get this transport filled on land, I have filled 6 out of the 18 legs :( Lets keep our fingers crossed that it gets filled

Samantha

JERRY S.

Post by JERRY S. » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:19 pm

I could do a leg from around Roanoke Va, to NJ. If this helps please feel free to call @ 917-734-8477.

JERRY S.

Post by JERRY S. » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Also, on the matter of cost. It might not be a bad idea to have the pilots in the area get together & fly trip s together share the costs.
As, pilots we spend money flying around getting $100 hamburgers, why not double the distance & save a life.
Why not get 2 pilots to do the trip, a 4 hour round trip becomes a 2 hour expense.
It also lets us as pilot meet other members of our community, keeps us current-which keeps us safe, & we get to learn from one another.

Just an idea.

echo0195

Post by echo0195 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi Jerry!!

That would be wonderful - let me see if someone else can either fly or drive her to Roanoke.......

Thanks so much!!

echo0195

Re: DONE!!TRANS NEEDED Husky/Collie X Columbia,TN-W.Milford NJ

Post by echo0195 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Hi everyone

I just want to thank you all for trying to help save this girl. I was able to get the ground transport filled and she will be here tomorrow. Thanks again everyone!