Mama Cat with babies & Mama Dog with Babies - THANK YOU!!!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
IFDFF1

Re: Mama Cat with babies & Mama Dog with Babies

Post by IFDFF1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:17 am

I am based in Frederick, MD (Airport: KFDK) - and can take all the dogs for a leg of up to ~150nm either from the North (from FDK NE) or the South (up to FDK). I am available Sunday 11/11 -- please let me know.

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Southbound would take me down towards FarmVille VA or a little bit further. As for North - can go towards Allentown or Princeton - easier to coordinate with a last leg pilot as to where is a happy middle ground.

Dutchessflier

Post by Dutchessflier » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

I can take a leg on Sunday 11/11/12 to RI (Providence or Quonsett State) or near there. I'm based at KPOU, so a pick-up in NJ/MD is possible. Prefer it to be as early in the day as possible...just also want to be clear: I can transport the dogs, but both the dogs AND the cats, not together on the same mission. 11puppies and the mother will take up all my space in the plane. Is there a transport cage coming with the animals?
Last edited by Dutchessflier on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:52 am

I can definitely meet at KHWY (Warrentown) and either bring back to Frederick or meet Dutchessflier someplace in Southern PA or whatever is convenient.

I too would like to do early - so let me know what works.

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Apologies - but I am a renter and will need to confirm by tomorrow if this flight is a go (otherwise I have to release the aircraft). Will keep an eye on this through the day.

Have a good night,

Dutchessflier

Post by Dutchessflier » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 pm

I am prepared to go ahead with the leg to RI. Will be watching this thread for go or nogo decision. Bruce

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:12 am

Bruce - would you be the one meeting me? If so - can we meet at Frederick (KFDK) and I will bring the dogs up? Or is that too far?

Rosemary - where is KXSA? Is that the origin or do we still need a Leg 1 Pilot to get to KXSA and then up to KHWY?

Thanks,

Dutchessflier

Post by Dutchessflier » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 am

I can meet you in frederick. KXSA is Tappahanock, but I'd rather do KFDK with crosswind runways and a tower. As I mentioned before, the earlier in the day, the better. Bruce

IFDFF1

Post by IFDFF1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:21 am

Great - earlier is better for me. Just need to figure out how early the first leg pilots can go and if we even have a first leg pilot (sounds like we have a #2). I am hoping to be able to be back into FDK by 11ish to meet you - we'll see how all that works out.

Dutchessflier

Post by Dutchessflier » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 am

11AM would be great!

Im looking to plan IFR:

KPOU to KFDK

KFDK to KOQU (Quonsett State RI)

KOQU to KPOU

Bruce