Ironton, OH to Naperville, IL ASAP

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Twoby20

Ironton, OH to Naperville, IL ASAP

Post by Twoby20 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 am

Number of animals being transported: 3 - 5 lb puppies, 2 - 7 lb puppies, 1 - 15 lb puppy. 2 Kittens @ 5 lbs each. (Weights are all approximate)
Breeds, weight, age: All small, puppies and kittens
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: NA
Vaccinations: NA
Health Certificate: This is the tricky thing. These little ones are in a rural area of Ohio. The vets in this area are extremely expensive. The receiving rescue doesn't want to leave these little ones behind, but they just can't afford to get them all vetted. If you aren't comfortable flying them, they completely understand, they are just hoping someone will be able to help!
Spay/Neutered: Too small
Special needs: Limit paws on the ground since they are small puppies and kittens
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Lawrence County Dog Pound, Stephanie [email protected], 440-728-0090
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Angels on Wheels Animal Rescue Beth Shaw 630-336-3608 [email protected] or Susan 630-863-3474
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Jessica Jakobe [email protected] is setting this run up for the receiving rescue, as I am extremely familiar with PNP (my husband flies with PNP)
Are you a 501c3: The receiving rescue is, yes
Additional Info/situation: We have a driver in place for Thursday to bring them to the airport, but any day will work with enough notice. We just want to get them out of there ASAP!
Last edited by Twoby20 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

William Davis

Re: Ironton, OH to Naperville, IL ASAP

Post by William Davis » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Sorry, I am unable to make this trip at this time.
William Davis

William Davis

Post by William Davis » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Sorry, I am unable to make this trip at this time.
William Davis

charheep
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KDPA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by charheep » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:14 pm

I could do the second half. maybe like Indy to Naperville, IL tomorrow morning.
John V
Bonanza K35 N6026E
Based out of KARR (Aurora, IL)
**VFR Only**

Twoby20

Post by Twoby20 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Wow! Thank you! Ok, I am going to try really hard to find the other pilot for this run for tomorrow! What time are you looking at leaving Indy? I will do my best...please send me your email address, and phone number so I can call you if I find a pilot! [email protected]

Thanks!
Jessica

Zx6rrider
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Zx6rrider » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Looks like I may be a day late but I can do the first half if all the pups can go in one crate. Got a small plane but can remove one seat and make it work I'm sure. Pretty flexible schedule right now but Vfr only.