Atlanta, GA 30337 to Louisville, KY 40213

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Sam

Atlanta, GA 30337 to Louisville, KY 40213

Post by Sam » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Number of animals being transported: ONE
Breeds, weight, age: Golden/Chocolate Lab mix - 60 pounds - 11 months old -His name is LIAM and his photo is attached.
Health Condition: HEALTHY
Heart worm Status: NEGATIVE
Vaccinations: CURRENT
Health Certificate: Will have a Health Certificate prior to take off! :- )
Spay/Neutered: Neutered
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: All For The Love Of Animals Pet Rescue, Inc.
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Angela and Dan Strickland
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Email Sam at: [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: YES and would be happy to provide necessary paperwork if needed
Additional Info/situation:
This would be our first time using Pilots and Paws and we look forward to getting to know you! Liam's adoptive parents are anxiously awaiting a response to know when he would arrive! They are coming down from Illinois just to meet in Kentucky to get him to make the flight shorter for the pilot. Please help this boy get to his forever family?! We would love you all forever as we can't seem to find reputable ground transportation that is currently available.

Many Blessings and Thanks,
Sam
AFTLOA Pet Rescue, Inc.
Attachments
Liam 1.jpg
Last edited by Sam on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IceQueenTN
Zip Code: 37388
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KTHA
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Re: Atlanta, GA 30337 to Louisville, KY 40213

Post by IceQueenTN » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi Sam,
Welcome to Pilots 'n Paws. This is a great organization with wonderful people!!

We'd love to help you get Liam to the Strickland's this coming Saturday if that would work for everyone. The only thing is that my husband would like to touch down in Bowling Green. So if the Strickland's don't mind meeting us in Bowling Green, then we would love to help.

The most important thing you must know is that our flight is solely based on the weather. If the weather is not cooperating, then the flight is off. We're always happy to try again tho. So, this is a tentative YES from us. My husband, Terry, is the pilot and he will have to look at the weather forecasts to make sure we can do it. He believes that this weekend will be fine though. So you can begin whatever you need to do to transport Liam to his new family. Our number is 615-942-8389 if you need to speak with us. My email address is [email protected]. Please email me to confirm the flight for this Saturday and please give me you phone number in case of emergency.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping Liam get to his new family.

Marge Janiak
Nashville, TN
Join the National Database For Animal Rescues & Transports - All information in one place & no more transports coming apart from lack of transporters! Check us out at http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/Nati ... Transports.

Lpyoung

Post by Lpyoung » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Sam,
It appears that you have this post multiple times. Here's one from Charlotte to Louisville with the same description.

http://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 854#p64854

Which request is the one you want to fulfill?
Lloyd

cmasiero
Zip Code: 34787
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KISM
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by cmasiero » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 pm

This is a duplication of the one from Charlotte and the flight is scheduled for Sunday.
Christophe Masiero, IFR
Cardinal 177RG N52944