6 pups need ride to rescue Sat Nov 17th

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Mistnstone

6 pups need ride to rescue Sat Nov 17th

Post by Mistnstone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Number of animals being transported: 6-7
Breeds, weight, age: lab mixes, 8-10 lbs each, 10 weeks old
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: too young
Vaccinations: yes
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: too young
Special needs: none we are aware of
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Korbel Family Farm
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Mistnstone Lab and good dogs rescue Pgh, Pa
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Laura [email protected]
Are you a 501c3 no
Additional Info/situation: pups are flying from Carrollton, Ohio airport to Allegheny airport. sat Nov 17th
Attachments
magnificant 6 pups.jpg
magnificant 6 pups.jpg (69.02 KiB) Viewed 200 times
Last edited by Mistnstone on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mistnstone

Re: 6 pups need ride to rescue Sat Nov 17th

Post by Mistnstone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Thank you for the offer Ron. Emailed you.

Katamarino
Zip Code: 77079
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Katamarino » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm

If you have a crate for these pups to travel in, then I could help out. I don't have enough restraints to secure them all in the back of the aircraft without a crate, unfortunately!

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Katamarino wrote:If you have a crate for these pups to travel in, then I could help out. I don't have enough restraints to secure them all in the back of the aircraft without a crate, unfortunately!
Actually I do believe we have this one. Ron and I talked. Just waiting on confirmation that pups can get to the airport Saturday. If that changes I'll let you know. I might haev a crate or 2 to lend you for it.. but Im not sure if it will fit in the plane :S

But...What happened to the crate that Lisa gave you when you took Aries down? She told me she donated that to you. :(
Last edited by Mistnstone on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Katamarino

Post by Katamarino » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 pm

The crate went with Aries, as the next pilot didn't have one! I thought it was Aries' crate, not mine... :)

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh I so didnt mean to make that emote face.. I was just frowning.. he looks mean :O

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Katamarino wrote:The crate went with Aries, as the next pilot didn't have one! I thought it was Aries' crate, not mine... :)

No, the next pilot told me he has a crate and Liesa sent you an email says you could keep that one.

I'll ask if they have one but they are in Harrison City and that far from where you are.. not sure if they can get you one or not. We need to find you an inexpensive crate or two! How large of a crate can you carry?

Katamarino

Post by Katamarino » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 pm

I just reviewed the emails - it was indeed agreed that the crate was to go with Aries to his destination. ("Good deal...so we will be swapping the dog w/ a crate correct!? That works good for me......what is your tail/type?")

Not to worry; as for size, the one that went with Aries was just perfect! I could fit two of those in for mass transports, but they can't be any bigger or they won't get through the door...I know it is possible to get ones from the PnP sponsors, do you know exactly what type that was and I can ask them about it?

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Well, thats not what she told me... I actually had one to give you but she had said she'd donate it to you.. so thinking you had one, I gave it to a foster home that needed a bigger one. Sorry

I never saw the crate tbh. So i have no idea what it was or the size. Ill ask them and see if they remember.

Katamarino

Post by Katamarino » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:10 pm

No problem, evidently just a misunderstanding! Thanks, I'll wait to hear from you to see if they remember.