Friday looks god for me, too. With the forecast winds, it looks as if I might be able to make VKS between 10:30-11 a.m. if I take off from LVJ at 8:30 a.m. Figure an hour to refuel, stretch legs and load the beagle. If I take off at noon, I should be back at LVJ outside of Houston around 2:45-3 p.m. If Wayne or another pilot could meet me for a hand-off, that would be great. Otherwise, as I mentioned previously, I'd be willing to board the pooch over night for a hand-off at LVJ Saturday morning, or I could fly to Boerne or the Austin/San Antonio area for a hand-off. I could possibly fly from LVJ to San Angelo, but it would have to wait until Sunday, maybe Monday, and the outlook is for 60-80% cloud cover and 20% of rain both of those days.
I left Carrie a voicemail.
Stephen Wade Roberts
N20223, Cessna 177B Cardinal II
Pearland (TX) Regional Airport (KLVJ)