DONE!!!JOKER IS NOW IN KANSAS/PHOTO ATTACHED

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
glacier

DONE!!!JOKER IS NOW IN KANSAS/PHOTO ATTACHED

Post by glacier » Thu May 28, 2009 6:05 pm

This "baby boy" was pulled from a shelter after his owner went to jail for selling drugs. He is currently being fostered by an older couple and is too much for them. Would anyone be able to help? Brian in Boise has offered to fly him to me in Sun Valley or to Twin Falls, but he can only do it by June 8 or 9. Please email me directly if you can help. Thanks, Lynn [email protected]

[map:83705-66860]6494[/map]
Last edited by glacier on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

richclover

Re: 8 mo old GREAT DANE/BOISE, ID 83705 TO MADISON, KS 66860

Post by richclover » Thu May 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Hi, Lynn. June 8,9, 10 could work for us. Maybe meet Brian in Twin Falls and get the big boy as far as Rock Springs. As I said in tonite's email, we can't help through next week, sorry!

glacier

Post by glacier » Fri May 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Thanks Rich. Are there any Denver pilots available to fly to Rock Springs on June 8,9,or 10 and bring Joker back to Denver? Lynn

glacier

Post by glacier » Fri May 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Oh yes, Joker is an exhuberant 130 lb. puppy. I believe the elderly couple that is fostering him have a crate.

glacier

SET TO FLY/JOKER GREAT DANE/BOISE, ID 83705 TO MADISON, KS 6

Post by glacier » Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Looks like this transport is a "GO" for Sunday, May 31 at 8am. Through the kind efforts of Nathan Smith of Idaho Falls and Rick Lee of Denver and several ground transporters and fosters, Joker is set to "fly". Nathan and Rick, thank you so very much for adjusting the airport pick up and drop off in order to make this happen for Joker and for the two other pups that are going to Helena, Mt. You guys are the greatest!! We as rescuers appreciate you and your kindness so very much! Have a safe, peaceful, uneventful and happy trip! Lynn in Sun Valley, Idaho

P.S. This is only a partial transport; Joker still needs to get from Denver to Madison, Kansas. He will be fostered in Denver until transport is arranged. If any Denver pilots would be able to fly him in that direction, please email me directly. [email protected] Thanks.

glacier

DONE!!!!/JOKER TO MADISON, KS 66860

Post by glacier » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:51 pm

This transport is now completed. Joker is now in Kansas. A great big thank you to all involved; pilots Nathan and Rick, ground transporters, fosters and the rescue group that has taken Joker (now named Mr. Higgons). After neutering tomorrow and some training, he will go to his forever home. A great team effort and success! Thank You Again. Lynn

glacier

Re: DONE!!!JOKER IS NOW IN KANSAS/JOKER TO MADISON, KS 66860

Post by glacier » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 pm

What a handsome boy! Good Luck Joker in your new life! Lynn
(Photo Attached)
Attachments
Joker.jpg
Joker
Joker.jpg (3.47 KiB) Viewed 283 times