FILLED:Pug going South: Russellville, AR to Columbia, SC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
AIR Arkansas
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

FILLED:Pug going South: Russellville, AR to Columbia, SC

Post by AIR Arkansas » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Pug, 20 pounds, 4
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: Neg
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Spayed
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties A.I.R. for Pug Rescue of NW Ar
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Anna-Kathryn Rye, adopting
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected]
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: This little girl now has a home and we need some help getting her there.
Last edited by AIR Arkansas on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ScottEvans

Re: Pug going South: Russellville, AR to Columbia, SC

Post by ScottEvans » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Good evening. If you still need transportation next weekend we can probably help. We are going to be in the area for Thanksgiving to be with family, but we live in South Carolina. We will be returning from Arkansas on November 24th. Let us know if you can wait this long. Have a great night.

Sincerely,
Scott

AIR Arkansas
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by AIR Arkansas » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi Scott,

The 24th sounds perfect. Just let me know what time and we will make it work. Thank you so much. The pug rescue has been trying to put a ground transport together for a long time. They ask if A.I.R. could help. Pilot's N Paws is such a great group of people. You guys are saving so many lives.
Do you have a medium sized crate for the pug to ride in or does the rescue need to provide one?
I will list the transport as filled.

Thank you and your family again, you are really making a difference in the lives of rescue dogs.

Molli Corbin
A.I.R.

ScottEvans

Post by ScottEvans » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi Molli,

We are more than glad to help. We try and do flights every chance we get. Normally, I would say we will bring our crates, but we will have two of our boxers with us and they will be in our crates. If you could provide one that would be great. If you can't find one let me know and we will buy one once we are in Arkansas. I'm thinking we will leave late morning on the 24th or worst case, late morning on the 25th. My cell number is 912-484-6064 text me your contact number and I will keep you up to date on our schedule. We look forward to helping out. Have a great weekend.

Sincerely,
Scott