Blounts Creek, NC to Claremont, NH

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
PAWSofCentralVA
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Blounts Creek, NC to Claremont, NH

Post by PAWSofCentralVA » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:52 am

The wx around here looks good for tomorrow and I'm good for the times I posted. I just need to make sure the sender is on board. There's only 1 FBO at OCW so that's easy.

Frank
C: 434-760-5206

GaryS
Zip Code: 80134
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA

Post by GaryS » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 am

OK. Just to be sure the dogs wil lfit in my plane - I have one crate 27x20x19 1/2 - will Angus fit in this?
I also have a 24x16 1/4x14 3/4 crate into which I could fit the puppies. I can also split the pups into that one and a smaller crate.
I will have to tether the 65# dog.
Gary S.
Daylight VFR Only

pyrsandpaws

Post by pyrsandpaws » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:32 am

Julianne has confirmed with me she will have dogs to airport in Washington, NC at 9:30am. Sadly the smallest pup that was struggling passed away yesterday morning so there are now 4 pups, Pearl and Angus.
The weather is looking partly cloudy, high 56 up here for tomorrow. Ed I am about 20 mins from Claremont Municiple Airport or not even ten from Parlin Field. You can text me with approx. time of arrival if you like. :D

Leslie Sampson
603-843-5319 cell
[email protected]

pyrsandpaws

Post by pyrsandpaws » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:43 am

Yes, Angus should fit in the larger crate and puppies are tiny 3-5# there are only four now so should all fit into one crate. Pearl will be sent with a carseat harnass to fasten her in. she is a calm girl
Julianne has been to Washington airport before and is familiar with it. Her cell is 252-943-1645 email [email protected].

Its looking real good! Can't thank you all enough for what you do! Have a great Thanksgiving Day!!!

Leslie

PAWSofCentralVA
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

Post by PAWSofCentralVA » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 am

Just to confirm:
1) I will be at OCW at 9:30 tomorrow morning and at XSA by 11:00.
2) Each pilot will supply his own crates.

Frank

pyrsandpaws

Post by pyrsandpaws » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am

Yes Frank, you will need to supply two crates, one for 40# Angus and one for 4 tiny pups. Both of the other two pilots have crates. Julianne will have Pearl in a harnass so she can be tethered. Julianne confirmed she will be there in morning. I posted her cell number in earlier post.
Thank you so much :D

Leslie

pyrsandpaws

Post by pyrsandpaws » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 am

Looks like everyone has confirmed with whom they are meeting with, weather is good and all systems go for today. Thank you all so very much! Julianne and I cannot tell you how thankful we are for your helping getting these babies north!!! Fly safe!

Leslie :D