Shelter dog needs transport Las Vegas, NV 89119 to VT 05401

A general discussion forum for all members interested in transporting needy animals.
Forum rules
Do not post transport requests here. Post them in Ride Board.
satori71

Shelter dog needs transport Las Vegas, NV 89119 to VT 05401

Post by satori71 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 pm

In conjunction with a Rescue group located in SandyValley, NV I was able to pull and save a shelter dog out of San Bernadino, California ( a very high kill shelter). I need help in transporting him to me in Burlington, Vt or the closest point to that area that is possible. I will drive to meet for pick up. The dog is a male pit bull/American bulldog mix approximately 60 lbs, 1 year old, very friendly and playful demeanor. He is healthy with no special medical needs. He is with the Rescue that pulled him from the shelter, Lonewoof Rescue located in Sandy Valley, NV but can be picked up in Las Vegas, NV- the Rescue will take him there for pick up? He has been fully vetted and will have health certificate and proof of all vaccinations upon pick up. He will be crated as per needed specifications. Please contact me anytime with specific questions. Ana. (802)324-4451

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Shelter dog needs transport Las Vegas, NV 89119 to VT 05

Post by admin » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Ana,
You have posted this request for help with transport in the wrong forum section. Please open the "Ride Board: Animals Needing Transport" forum, click on NEW TOPIC and fill in all the pertinent information there. An automatic notice will then be sent to all the pilots along your specific route. If they can assist you, they will reply to your post on the forum. Thanks for all you do to help rescue animals.

http://www.pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

Debi