Pilot available in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

A place for pilots to chat and exchange information about their planes, flying, transports, etc....

Pilot available in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Sebastian on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello, I'm a Commercial, Multi-engine, IFR group 1, 251 hours, pilot living in the area of Montreal, Canada. I do not own my plane :cry:

However I have my check on the Piper Aztec, C-172, C-152 and Piper Warrior. I'm a dog lover, and I would love to help another pilot. I don't care of not log hours I just want to help.

So if there's anyone I can help being co-pilot or Pic, let me know,

tanitus@hotmail.com

I can drive to other cities, no problem. Have a good day!

Sebastian Albachiaro
Sebastian

Re: Pilot available in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby admin on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:54 am

Sebastian wrote:Hello, I'm a Commercial, Multi-engine, IFR group 1, 251 hours, pilot living in the area of Montreal, Canada. I do not own my plane :cry:
However I have my check on the Piper Aztec, C-172, C-152 and Piper Warrior. I'm a dog lover, and I would love to help another pilot. I don't care of not log hours I just want to help.
So if there's anyone I can help being co-pilot or Pic, let me know,
tanitus@hotmail.com
I can drive to other cities, no problem. Have a good day!
Sebastian Albachiaro

Hi Sebastian, thank you for volunteering with Pilots N Paws. There are times when US pilots do connect with Canadian pilots to complete a transport so always good to know who is available.

Do you know there is now a Pilots N Paws Canada that is run by our good friend Gini Green? It is a completely separate organization from the U.S. group but they do so with our blessing and the use of our name. Please go to pilotsnpawscanada.com and register there and offer your services as well. Gini and team are doing a fabulous job and really need everyone's support and help.

Thanks again for caring about what we do.

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to "Pilot Talk"