November 29, 2012
Covington, TN, M04 to Shelbyville, TN , SYI - Ferry Flight for the first dog pickup.
Shelbyville, TN to Lees Summit, MO for ARATT, Animal Rescue Assistance Team TN.
The dogs were brought to me by Teri and Cecil Cox.
All were within two hours of being PTS!!! AART pulled them, vetted them and got them ready for transport.
Lees Summitt, MO to Sioux City, IA.
Flown by Pilots N Paws Pilot Sam Taylor.
Same passenger list.
Sioux City, IA to Aberdeen, SD completed by ground transport.
Fly from Lees Summitt, MO to Lebanon, MO for the second dog pickup of the day.
Lebanon, MO to Sikeston, MO for Julie Adams of Rescue Angel. Lora Mayer brought the dogs to me at the Lebanon Airport.
5 Miniature Pinchers found abandoned at a house in MO.
Laura Holloway met me at Sikeston to receive the Mini Pin's.
I got back in my plane and 35 minutes laterI landed at my home airport, Covington, TN. I watched the sun rise and set while doing this dual rescue. A very long day and 1000 miles flown but worth it!!!
A very special thanks to all involved with saving the 13 dogs.
Pilot - PNP TN and beyond
- Mission1, 3 of the Pups after their flight from TN to MO.
- DSC_0033.JPG (38.11 KiB) Viewed 105 times
- Mission 1, Sam helped by Stevin Conrick. Stevin works at the Lees Summitt Airport.
- Mission 1, Taken my Sam Taylor while in-flight. Looks like they are enjoying their FIRST CLASS ride!!
- L>R Mission 2, Nathan who works at the Lebanon Airport and Lora. She was fostering the Mini Pins.
- L>R Mission 2, Trace, Ashley and Cora at Sikeston, MO Airport
Last edited by 747pilot
on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.