URGENT TRANSPORT PLSE SM. DOG NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mtpurestrength

URGENT TRANSPORT PLSE SM. DOG NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO FL

Post by mtpurestrength » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Number of animals being transported:1 name Monte
Breeds, weight, age:Shiba Inu/mix 22lbs 1 1/2 y.o.
Health Condition: healthy
Heart worm Status:Heartworm Negative
Vaccinations:all current
Health Certificate:see Vet
Spay/Neutered:Neutered
Special needs:no
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Foster in Indie Gilbert Graham
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Saving Four Paws Rescue President Mary T.
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):[email protected]
Are you a 501c3:Yes
Additional Info/situation: Foster up and took foster dog to Indianapolis without my consent the sm boy is fearful have to get him back to Orlando, we are lucky to have found a foster to take him in however claims they will keep if not taken back to FL by Jan 15!! , PLEASE HELP HE IS VERY SWEET Needs Meds !!! We have a Pilot to cover from Orlando 100 miles need Indianapolis help Please!!! We now have a deadline of Jan 15 or a few days later can't anybody PLEASE HELP!!! Need to advise holding Foster date of pick up asap there are several small airports in Indie they will meet at the one of your choice Someone Please Help Bring Monte home to FL!!!!!! Wishing all safe holidays Thank You!!
Last edited by mtpurestrength on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

wdblevin

Re: URGENT TRANSPORT PLSE SM. DOG IN DANGER

Post by wdblevin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 am

I can pick the small boy up from anywhere within a 100 miles north of Ocala, FL and transport him to the Orlando area. I am off work Wed. thru Sat. And Friday looks like a good fly day. My contact info is [email protected] or cell phone is area code 262-498-9558. I will be at work after 3:00 this afternoon and can not answer my phone.
Warren Levin

mtpurestrength

Re: URGENT TRANSPORT PLSE SM. DOG NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO FL

Post by mtpurestrength » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Thank You Warren!!!

mtpurestrength

Re: URGENT TRANSPORT PLSE SM. DOG NEEDS TO BE RETURNED TO FL

Post by mtpurestrength » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Warren I found ground transport but Thank You for offering to assist Have a Safe and Happy New Year!!
Mary
Saving Four Paws