I heard back from the Basset group today and the other little one was rescued locally, so it will be just Polly on this flight (so far).
Mahesh, I've asked the receiving rescue if he could meet you at IAG and I'm thinking that will work great for him, since hes out of Niagara Falls, I believe.
I've asked the sending party to make sure she has a properly fitted collar,leash and harness for her trip (in addition to current health certificate and medical records). Will you want to crate her and if so, do you all have crates or does the group need to provide one for her? If anyone wants to crate her & you have crates, I will ask for her dimensions so you'll know her size. A photo of her can now be viewed on my post.
I think we're just waiting on confirmation from mjm351 on whether or not they're planning the help with 2nd leg.