Kansas City, MO to Minneapolis, MN ASAP

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Twoby20

Kansas City, MO to Minneapolis, MN ASAP

Post by Twoby20 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 am

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: Black Lab 2 years old 45 pounds, Bullpei 9 months 35 pounds
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: N/A
Vaccinations: Current
Health Certificate: Absolutely
Spay/Neutered: N/A
Special needs: The Bullpei has a hotspot on her neck that she will get treated once arriving to MN
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Warrensburg Animal Shelter, Kerri Burrows
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Pandas Pets Animal Rescue, Amanda Przynski
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Please contact Jessica Jakobe regarding the run. She is setting this up for them! [email protected].
Are you a 501c3: Rescue is in the process of receiving their status. Hasn't been finalized yet.
Additional Info/situation: These two need to get to Minnesota ASAP. The Bullpei needs treatment for her hotspot. Their ground transport fell through! Thanks for your consideration!
Last edited by Twoby20 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

staylor4
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KGPH
Distance willing to fly one way: 50

Re: Kansas City, MO to Minneapolis, MN ASAP

Post by staylor4 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:12 am

I will offer to take them half way north hoping someone can meet me half way... Plus, I could do this Wednesday, Feb. 6th.
Sam Taylor
Kansas City, MO
Last edited by staylor4 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Twoby20

Post by Twoby20 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:36 am

Thank you so much Sam! I will keep looking for a pilot for the other half!

Jessica

jimhanson

Post by jimhanson » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 pm

If you could get them to Albert Lea, MN. KAEL (just north of Mason City, Iowa, I can take them the rest of the way, PLUS provide fuel at cost (currently $4.69).

Twoby20

Post by Twoby20 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Jim,
Thank you so much for your offer, however, would you be willing to fly a little south to meet Sam so it was more half and half? Maybe to say Ames, IA? If we had the receiving party meet you at say, LVN, (a little south of Minneapolis) that would mean 159 miles for you and 163 for Sam. Please let me know if something like is might work for you! Thanks again for your generous offer!

Jessica

jimhanson

Post by jimhanson » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:25 pm

I can't get away for the next several days as I have employees out sick and have to cover for them. Perhaps someone in the Minneapolis area can do it--the same "fuel at cost" offer is ALWAYS out for PNP transports--they can fuel on the way out or on the way back.

kamijeff
Zip Code: 52302
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: C17
Distance willing to fly one way: 300

Post by kamijeff » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm

I have limited time on Saturday, and have another transport going to 3Y3 that I was planning to do that day as well. Depending on the time that this is happening I could do a leg from 3Y3 to KAEL after dropping off my first passenger in Winterset. Doesn't get you all the way, but does get closer.