A place for pilots to chat and exchange information about their planes, flying, transports, etc....
I'm preparing for my first PNP mission and am wondering what documentation other pilots are retaining for tax purposes. Fuel receipts are obvious, but do you print out the ride request as well or have a form that the sending and receiving volunteers sign?
Comm, Multi, Inst, CFI
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Last Visit: Sat May 24, 2014 8:12 am
I don't know if you're past this, yet. But I would recommend keeping:
1) The form at <http://pilotsnpaws.org/flightform.pdf> completed day of flight,
2) A copy of the transport post,
3) All receipts for costs you plan to claim
And pictures from the transport wouldn't hurt, either.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 am
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Last Visit: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm
Return to "Pilot Talk"
Registered users: aylward123, ChloesMom, CommonCrawl [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], JohnC, Marret, Michelle Reinke, Yahoo [Bot]