West Coast/NorCal foster/rescue

A place for rescues to chat about animals they have helped, rescue work, transports etc.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANIMALS FOR ADOPTION HERE.

West Coast/NorCal foster/rescue

Postby BeechDuchess on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi everyone! I am new here. I have not seen any West Coast activity for this group....and am still finding my way around the website. And I find navigating this website to be confusing. (computer/website savvy I am not).

I live in Napa, Ca. I own Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and my unplanned child is a Miniature Pinscher rescue I brought home from "Whiskers, Tails and Ferals" Rescue here in Napa. I also have two rescue cats from Alley Cats Small Animal Hospital, here in Napa.

I can take small-sized, short term foster dogs who are 'en route' to their destinations. The Napa Airport is KAPC. My husband and I have a Duchess BE76/G that we hangar, there. He is the pilot. I just grip the seat and say my Hail Mary prayers in the" mountain waves". He is a commercial pilot (based in Texas) so his availabilityfor transport is a definite maybe, but also maybe possible.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am *here.* And hope that I can help in any way that I can.

Adrianne
BeechDuchess

Re: West Coast/NorCal foster/rescue

Postby RLL456 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:00 am

My wife Marilyn and I live in the Nashville TN area. We are 5 minutes from the Nashville International Airport. We have a precious rescue dog named Molly (Lab/Mix) Who is now a Therapy Dog:). Molly is comforting our wounded warriors and those that suffer with PTSD. I am available to assist any one that needs help so don't hesitate to ask!

Because Animals Really Do Love People,
Ron Leonard
US Army Retired
inchristalone2004@yahoo.com (My Email)
http://www.tadsaw.org/ (Train A Dog Save A Warrior)

Every day 22 veterans take their own lives and every 8 seconds a shelter animal is euthanized
Molly our therapy dog is joining forces with Marilyn and I to go on a "Rescue Mission" to our wounded warriors, those suffering with PTSD, and tho...se who just need to
know there is a God in heaven who loves, forgives, and restores. Because Molly and I know tears really are a language God understands! Would love your prayers and support:)
https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho ... 1809_n.jpg Our Precious Molly:)
RLL456

Return to "Rescue Talk"