Disabled Doxie URGENT Orlando Fl to San Angelo tx

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

Disabled Doxie URGENT Orlando Fl to San Angelo tx

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:doxie 35 pounds 7 years
Health Condition:good over all but paralized in back legs IVDD
Heart worm Status:neg
Vaccinations:UTD on all
Health Certificate:can get one if needed
Spay/Neutered:nuetered
Special needs:paralized back legs and needs a wee pad
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Mari-Therese Rizzo
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties:Janet Cryer Anderson (Janets Ark )
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): / Janets number 325-763-2252 plz call Janet first and she will let Cheri Wells of Lovey Loaves know whats going on lovey loaves number is 407-446-2245 Janets email [email protected] Are you a 501c3:no
Additional Info/situation:Gator is a 7 year old male doxie who due to IVDD is paralized in his back legs his owner can no longer care for him and he is being adopted by Janet Cryer Anderson he resides in florida and is being transported to Orlando Fl by car to Lovey Loaves Sanctuary who will foster till we get his flight arranged and then on to his forever home in Texas with Janet who has 3 other disabled dogs .
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

janet cryer anderson

Re: Disabled Doxie from Orlando FL to San Angelo tx

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Gator will be in Orlando FL as of saturday afternoon 3/2 and can fly anytime ...We need him out of Orlando Asap no later than the 8th of March as HIs Foster will be out of town starting the 9th plz help us get this little senior disabled boy home :) we used Pilots n Paws with our disabled boy Jake and pilots Wade & Jim were wonderful <3
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drdpride
Zip Code: 78130
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBAZ
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Re: Disabled Doxie from Sebring Fl to San Angelo tx

Post by drdpride » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:46 pm

I can do the leg between San Antonio and San Angelo if needed.

Denise Pride
(210)445-3485
Denise (Pride) and Don Elliott
Cirrus SR20, N318DE
Cirrus SR22T, N718DE
New Braunfels, TX (KBAZ)
[email protected]

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Oh Denise thank you so much I am trying to get some other pilots to help we need to get Gator out of Sebring by the 8th of march as the foster will be going out of town :) plz keep in touch and if you know any pilots on here will you pass this transport along :)

waderoberts
Zip Code: 77546
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KLVJ
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by waderoberts » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:52 pm

I could fly the Houston-San Antonio leg to connect with Denise, weather permitting.

If the dog could be transported to, say Lafayette LA, by mid-day on Friday, 3/8, I might be able to pick up the guy there, fly him back to Houston, board him overnight and fly out Saturday morning to connect with Denise by noon. I blew out a knee and I'm flying with a hinged knee brace pending surgery so I'm limiting myself to shorter flights.

Best,
Wade
Stephen Wade Roberts
N20223, Cessna 177B Cardinal II
Pearland (TX) Regional Airport (KLVJ)
Houston, TX area
cell: 312-806-8928

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Wade that would be awsome your the one who brought Jake to us :) sorry about your knee :( so now i gotta find some florida pilots thanks so much Wade and Denise :)

janet cryer anderson

Re: Disabled Doxie from Orlando Fl to San Angelo tx

Post by janet cryer anderson » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Gator has been moved to a new foster in Orlando Fl. We need to get a flight from Orlando Fl and get him to Lafayette LA where Wade Robertson can fly him on to texas plz help us as we desperately need to get Gator to texas we have the Texas flights covered but need the Orlando Fl To Lafayette LA flight .... help plz this needs to be done no later than the 8th and if Wade and Denise Pride our Texas Pilots can do it sooner we are ready to go anytime :)

janet cryer anderson

Re: Disabled Doxie URGENT Orlando Fl to San Angelo tx

Post by janet cryer anderson » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:05 pm

YAY we finally got our flight together the doxies fly out of Tampa wed am and into new Orleans (jeff bennett ) onto houston overnight .. Thursday houston to san antonio (Wade Robertson ) San Antonio to San Angelo (Denise Pride) with an available foster in New Orleans just in case of bad weather Wow what a trip .... Thanks to Albert Adams who taught me alot and offered to help :) as soon as they arrive i will mark these posts DONE :) ~Janet