Done!! Debi Needs a Ride 11/14 KGSP to KSRB

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Jon

Done!! Debi Needs a Ride 11/14 KGSP to KSRB

Post by Jon » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:12 am

We have something very exciting going on that is going to have a very big impact on PNP. It involves a rescue flight from KSRB (Sparta TN) to KPAH (Paducah KY). But Debi has to get to Sparta, and may have to be in Paducah as well.

I will be doing the rescue flight, and there may be some need for Debi's pilot to help with some of the pups that might not fit in my plane. A lot of details are still up in the air but what is critical right now is that we get a plane and pilot that can get Debi from KGSP (Greer SC) to KSRB by 9:00 eastern time on 11/14 with the folowing day the alternate if weather is not acceptable. The plan is that after an hour or so on the ground, Debi and the pilot can return to KGSP, but that is subject to change. We will make every effort to accomodate the needs of the pilot that volunteers to fly Debi.

The pilot who volunteers will be advised of the details which we cannot make public right now, and all of you who participate in the PNP efforts will know everything as soon as we are allowed to reveal what is going on.

Debi and I hate to make this sound so dramatic but there are things we are working on in the background that will greatly increase our ability to attract pilot volunteers and by extension our ability to match the needs of rescues needing transports with pilots all over the country willing to do those transports.

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Done!! Debi Needs a Ride 11/14 KGSP to KSRB

Post by admin » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:55 pm

We all know how generous our pilot friends are and I must tell you that several pilots offered to help us out with this flight to Knoxville....thanks to each and every one of you!

As it turned out, Mike Riggs from Greenville, SC will be doing his first PNP rescue flight on Saturday. I am hitching a ride with Mike and a darling pregnant cocker who was just pulled from a shelter and is headed to rescue in Knoxville! I love it when a plan comes to gether and it helps an animal in the process!

Deb