These 5 have a rescue to go to in PA and hoping we can get them out ASAP. Their PTS date was the 16th and I'm waiting to hear how long they will give me to set up transport, since she's marked, LAST CHANGE, TIME IS UP.
Here is the family
Last edited by MuttsMom on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The shelter just told me they need to be out tomorrow, even though a rescue just committed about 12 hours ago. I'm looking for a foster home until transport can be set up, so if there's anyone that even thinks they can help, please let me know.
glassclass wrote:Hi Katie and Nancy I would be happy to fly the final leg but the whole flight would be to much. Let me know if I could be any help. I may be flying to NC and back to Scranton, Pa later this week.
That would be such a huge help. Thanks Drew. I'll let you know if I hear back from the pilots around Atlanta.
Thanks so much to Don and Drew, who got these pups to their rescue in PA. Without them, we know what would have happened, but now, they will find their forever homes and get to play in the snow to boot
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are
not those of Pilots N Paws. Rescue flights are the responsibility of
the sending and receiving parties and pilots. Pilots N Paws is only an
electronic meeting place for those seeking to make arrangements for
rescue flights. Pilots N Paws does not arrange for rescue flights,
coordinate transports and/or rescue animals. Pilots volunteer their
time and aircraft to the sending and receiving parties, not to Pilots
N Paws. Pilots N Paws is not responsible or liable for the conduct of
any pilots or flights. Compliance with applicable law and the conduct
of flights are the responsibility and liability of the sending and
receiving parties and pilots.